FirstService Corp (TSE:FSV) (NASDAQ:FSV) insider Corporation Firstservice purchased 1,500 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, February 15th. The shares were bought at an average cost of C$69.30 per share, for a total transaction of C$103,950.00.
Corporation Firstservice also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, February 21st, Corporation Firstservice acquired 2,000 shares of FirstService stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of C$70.95 per share, for a total transaction of C$141,900.00.
- On Friday, February 9th, Corporation Firstservice acquired 100 shares of FirstService stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of C$68.40 per share, for a total transaction of C$6,840.00.
- On Monday, February 12th, Corporation Firstservice bought 200 shares of FirstService stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of C$68.82 per share, for a total transaction of C$13,764.00.
- On Monday, December 18th, Corporation Firstservice acquired 1,000 shares of FirstService stock. The shares were bought at an average price of C$69.44 per share, for a total transaction of C$69,440.00.
- On Thursday, December 14th, Corporation Firstservice acquired 100 shares of FirstService stock. The shares were bought at an average price of C$68.75 per share, for a total transaction of C$6,875.00.
Shares of FirstService Corp (TSE FSV) traded down C$0.13 during trading hours on Wednesday, hitting C$90.62. 45,219 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 49,082. The firm has a market cap of $3,130.00 and a PE ratio of 51.27. FirstService Corp has a one year low of C$75.50 and a one year high of C$94.73.
A number of research analysts have recently commented on FSV shares. William Blair reissued a “market perform” rating on shares of FirstService in a research report on Thursday, February 1st. BMO Capital Markets set a C$75.00 target price on shares of FirstService and gave the stock a “market perform” rating in a report on Thursday, February 8th. Five equities research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating, FirstService currently has an average rating of “Hold” and an average price target of C$85.63.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: This piece was originally posted by StockNewsTimes and is the sole property of of StockNewsTimes. If you are reading this piece on another site, it was stolen and republished in violation of international trademark and copyright law. The original version of this piece can be viewed at https://stocknewstimes.com/2018/03/14/firstservice-corp-fsv-insider-purchases-c103950-00-in-stock.html.
FirstService Company Profile
Firstservice Corporation is a provider of residential property management and other essential property services to residential and commercial customers. The Company operates through two segments: FirstService Residential and FirstService Brands. FirstService Residential is a property manager and provides ancillary services in the areas of on-site staffing, including building engineering and maintenance, full-service amenity management, security, concierge and front desk personnel, and landscaping; banking and insurance products, and energy conservation and management solutions.
Receive News & Ratings for FirstService Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FirstService and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.