ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded 17.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 7th. ExclusiveCoin has a market capitalization of $4.78 million and $808,764.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, ExclusiveCoin has traded down 18.7% against the U.S. dollar. One ExclusiveCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $1.06 or 0.00013500 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittrex, Upbit and OpenLedger DEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $408.15 or 0.05180360 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004341 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001365 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00016000 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded down 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00018833 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded 22.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002614 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00013598 BTC.
ExclusiveCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Exclusive coin is a pure Proof of Stake alternative cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling ExclusiveCoin
ExclusiveCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Upbit. It is not currently possible to purchase ExclusiveCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ExclusiveCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ExclusiveCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ExclusiveCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.