DubaiCoin (CURRENCY:DBIX) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 7th. Over the last week, DubaiCoin has traded down 28.1% against the dollar. DubaiCoin has a total market cap of $8.16 million and approximately $59,310.00 worth of DubaiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DubaiCoin coin can currently be purchased for $3.66 or 0.00044957 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, HitBTC and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded 18.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.54 or 0.00141933 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00191686 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.93 or 0.00060598 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.77 or 0.00120142 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.96 or 0.00270011 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0480 or 0.00000589 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0876 or 0.00001078 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003122 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BIX is an advanced version of DubaiCoin with improved security and greater efficiency to support money transfers and global payments, along with fueling the Arabian Chain platform. It's a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Dagger-Hashimoto algorithm. “
Buying and Selling DubaiCoin
DubaiCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase DubaiCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DubaiCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DubaiCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for DubaiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DubaiCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.