ColossusCoinXT (CURRENCY:COLX) traded down 18% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 7th. ColossusCoinXT has a market capitalization of $19.45 million and approximately $31,057.00 worth of ColossusCoinXT was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ColossusCoinXT coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0018 or 0.00000022 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi and CoinsMarkets. In the last seven days, ColossusCoinXT has traded down 31.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $420.86 or 0.05156760 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004314 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 19.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001366 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00016500 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00019069 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00013645 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002675 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00013097 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ColossusCoinXT is a decentralized, open-source, and energy-efficient transaction platform. It is based on the popular PIVX Source Code with a fixed PoS block reward. “
Buying and Selling ColossusCoinXT
ColossusCoinXT can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and CoinsMarkets. It is not currently possible to buy ColossusCoinXT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ColossusCoinXT must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ColossusCoinXT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ColossusCoinXT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ColossusCoinXT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.