Bodhi (CURRENCY:BOT) traded 20.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 7th. Bodhi has a total market cap of $12.57 million and $1.11 million worth of Bodhi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bodhi has traded 19.1% lower against the US dollar. One Bodhi token can now be purchased for approximately $0.31 or 0.00003850 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EXX, Allcoin, BigONE and Lbank.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008425 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.61 or 0.00865226 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002973 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00013743 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012359 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00046138 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.89 or 0.00108958 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00194432 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ArkDAO is a decentalized application built on Ethereum where users can list newly created cryptocurrencies for a 1 ETH antispam fee, and where the community can easy find them in real time manually, or via smart contract. ARK is the first Collaborative Market – A group of microeconomical actors joining together to offer a service to the public, all ruled by a trustless smart contract. When someone lists a new coin, the fee will be paid to one of the BOT holders. A trustless multiplexer pointer then redirects the next user to another bot randomly, until all the all BOTs have received been “used” and the cycle restarts. “
Buying and Selling Bodhi
Bodhi can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Lbank, Allcoin, BigONE, Gate.io and EXX. It is not currently possible to buy Bodhi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bodhi must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bodhi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Bodhi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bodhi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.