bitCNY (CURRENCY:BITCNY) traded down 1.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 7th. During the last seven days, bitCNY has traded 2.7% higher against the US dollar. bitCNY has a total market capitalization of $30.43 million and $15.75 million worth of bitCNY was traded on exchanges in the last day. One bitCNY token can now be purchased for approximately $0.18 or 0.00002139 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, AEX, Coinbene and BitShares Asset Exchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008540 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.01 or 0.00873184 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003024 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013714 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012178 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00046570 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00108801 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.04 or 0.00194503 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “bitCNY is a market pegged asset (MPA) issued on the Bitshares platform, these assets are known as bitassets or smartcoins. Smartcoins always have 100% or more of its value backed by BitShares (BTS), and can be redeemed for it at any time. Since the exchange rate of BTS to CNY can change, the blockchain protocol deals with increasing and decreasing supply accordingly. This allows users to trade and transfer stable priced tokens across the blockchain and to trade real world commodities like gold and silver in a decentralized manner. “
bitCNY Token Trading
bitCNY can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, Coinbene, AEX and BitShares Asset Exchange. It is not currently possible to purchase bitCNY directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade bitCNY must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase bitCNY using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for bitCNY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for bitCNY and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.