Aventus (CURRENCY:AVT) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 7th. In the last seven days, Aventus has traded down 17.5% against the dollar. One Aventus token can now be purchased for approximately $1.20 or 0.00014719 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Bitfinex, Mercatox and OKEx. Aventus has a market capitalization of $7.21 million and approximately $176,365.00 worth of Aventus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008305 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.19 or 0.00859144 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002935 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00013624 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012307 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00046064 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.94 or 0.00109412 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.57 or 0.00190565 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aventus is an Ethereum-based platform. Its economic model eliminates uncontrolled resale and counterfeit tickets. It allows event organizers to create, manage and promote their events and tickets with dramatically reduced costs, even letting them set price controls and receive commissions on ticket resales. It also gives ticket buyers rewards for promoting events, and identifying fraudulent activity. AventCoin (AVT) is the underlying token in the Aventus protocol. The purpose of AVT is to fuel the Aventus ecosystem and ensure that the protocol runs autonomously, de-centrally, and without any fraud. AVT is used for stake weighted voting and consensus mechanisms for voting on the legitimacy of: Events on the protocol (e.g. the global pool of verified events) => fraudulent events mean applications selling their tickets will lose customers, so we need to prevent this.Applications (either promoters or ticketing apps) sitting on top of the protocol => a list of verified applications needs to be determined so applications falsely claiming to use the protocol cannot sell fraudulent tickets.The parameters that determine how the protocol works, e.g. event creation fees or reporting fees.It is also used to facilitate anonymous matching of buyers and ticket sellers in the secondary market. “Matchers” are like miners in the Ethereum/Bitcoin blockchains and get rewarded with new AVT for performing these computations. The winning “matcher” for a given ticket (like the winning miner of a given block) is chosen by an AVT stake-weighted probability distribution. They finished their ICO on the 6th of September in under 10 minutes. Raised 60k ETH in total, 30k presale, 16k white-list sale and 14k during their public token sale. “
Buying and Selling Aventus
Aventus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, HitBTC, EtherDelta, Mercatox, Bitfinex, Ethfinex and Gatecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Aventus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aventus must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aventus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Aventus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aventus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.