Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) traded down 16.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 7th. During the last week, Auroracoin has traded down 32% against the dollar. One Auroracoin coin can now be bought for $1.28 or 0.00016248 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, ISX and Bittrex. Auroracoin has a market cap of $11.08 million and approximately $102,325.00 worth of Auroracoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded down 24.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001259 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded down 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00021614 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00053009 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded down 73.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded 51.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000027 BTC.
Buying and Selling Auroracoin
Auroracoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, ISX, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Auroracoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Auroracoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Auroracoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Auroracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Auroracoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.