AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) traded down 27.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 7th. One AsiaCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0055 or 0.00000068 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, AsiaCoin has traded 36.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. AsiaCoin has a market cap of $7.58 million and approximately $3,029.00 worth of AsiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $159.19 or 0.01948570 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0305 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004177 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 22.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004611 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007333 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00016333 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.15 or 0.01030020 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003862 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 18.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00026648 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Asia Coin is a Scrypt Coin with a very brief PoW phase of two weeks or 20,000 blocks. The PoW phase is scheduled to produce 40% of the hard capped limit of 360 million. The PoS phase is set for ten years with first year stake interest set at a high 100% – whcih subsequently drops to 2%. Block time is 60 seconds, difficulty retargets every block and there was no premine. “
Buying and Selling AsiaCoin
AsiaCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase AsiaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AsiaCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AsiaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for AsiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AsiaCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.