Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Amkor Technology (NASDAQ: AMKR) in the last few weeks:
- 2/14/2018 – Amkor Technology was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Amkor is well positioned in growth markets like industrial and auto and communication. The company delivered strong fourth-quarter earnings aided by robust growth in all end markets, primarily auto and mobile communication end markets. The acquisition of Nanium S.A is expected to strengthen the company's foothold in the fast-growing market of wafer-level packaging. Its high revenues and strong cash flow generation is a big positive. However, we remain concerned about weakness in the smartphone market. Also, in past 12 months, the stock has underperformed the industry it belongs to.”
- 2/14/2018 – Amkor Technology was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 2/14/2018 – Amkor Technology was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 2/13/2018 – Amkor Technology was upgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from a “neutral” rating to an “outperform” rating.
- 2/5/2018 – Amkor Technology was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 1/11/2018 – Amkor Technology was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Amkor Technology, Inc. (AMKR) opened at $10.13 on Tuesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.79, a quick ratio of 0.92 and a current ratio of 1.16. Amkor Technology, Inc. has a 12 month low of $8.32 and a 12 month high of $12.48. The stock has a market capitalization of $2,423.90, a P/E ratio of 9.29 and a beta of 2.52.
Amkor Technology (NASDAQ:AMKR) last posted its earnings results on Monday, February 12th. The semiconductor company reported $0.25 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.19 by $0.06. Amkor Technology had a return on equity of 9.08% and a net margin of 6.23%. The firm had revenue of $1.15 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $1.09 billion. During the same period in the previous year, the firm earned $0.42 earnings per share. The business’s revenue was up 12.3% compared to the same quarter last year. sell-side analysts anticipate that Amkor Technology, Inc. will post 0.78 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Amkor Technology, Inc is a provider of outsourced semiconductor packaging and test services. The Company’s packaging and test services are designed to meet application and chip specific requirements, including the type of interconnect technology; size, thickness and electrical, and mechanical and thermal performance.
Receive News & Ratings for Amkor Technology Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Amkor Technology Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.