ALIS (CURRENCY:ALIS) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 7th. Over the last week, ALIS has traded down 17.6% against the dollar. ALIS has a total market cap of $11.88 million and approximately $17,244.00 worth of ALIS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ALIS token can currently be purchased for $0.31 or 0.00003783 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008316 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $69.82 or 0.00858606 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002943 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00013583 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012369 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.74 or 0.00046023 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.82 or 0.00108405 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00193629 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
ALIS Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ALIS is a social media platform specialized for the Japanese market. It is inspired by Steemit and has a similar rewards system. The ALIS ecosystem is powered by an Ethereum token, ALIS. Content creators are rewarded with for their work according to its rating. “
Buying and Selling ALIS
ALIS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase ALIS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ALIS must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ALIS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ALIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ALIS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.