Aeron (CURRENCY:ARN) traded 15.7% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Aeron has a total market cap of $17.76 million and approximately $860,737.00 worth of Aeron was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Aeron has traded 24.2% lower against the US dollar. One Aeron token can currently be bought for about $1.37 or 0.00016776 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Tidex, EtherDelta and Binance.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008235 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.17 or 0.00849569 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 18.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002932 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00013637 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012421 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0305 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00046081 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.89 or 0.00109221 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.66 or 0.00192337 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The solution that Aeron proposes, relies on blockchain technology to track aircraft maintenance and pilot logs. Aeron is constructing a database and an online system that is decentralized and hosts global data on aircraft, flight schools and pilots. This electronic logging system would enable pilots to have logs that can be verified online, making aviation safer for everyone involved. “
Buying and Selling Aeron
Aeron can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Gate.io, EtherDelta, Bit-Z, Kuna, HitBTC, Binance and Tidex. It is not presently possible to buy Aeron directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeron must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aeron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.