Aeron (CURRENCY:ARN) traded down 15.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 7th. Aeron has a market cap of $17.84 million and approximately $871,553.00 worth of Aeron was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Aeron has traded 23.4% lower against the US dollar. One Aeron token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.37 or 0.00016814 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, Binance, HitBTC and Mercatox.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008425 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.61 or 0.00865226 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002973 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00013743 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012359 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00046138 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.89 or 0.00108958 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00194432 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Aeron Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The solution that Aeron proposes, relies on blockchain technology to track aircraft maintenance and pilot logs. Aeron is constructing a database and an online system that is decentralized and hosts global data on aircraft, flight schools and pilots. This electronic logging system would enable pilots to have logs that can be verified online, making aviation safer for everyone involved. “
Aeron Token Trading
Aeron can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kuna, Binance, Gate.io, HitBTC, Mercatox, Tidex, EtherDelta and Bit-Z. It is not currently possible to buy Aeron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeron must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aeron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Aeron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aeron and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.