adbank (CURRENCY:ADB) traded 19% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. In the last week, adbank has traded down 32.8% against the dollar. One adbank token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0102 or 0.00000128 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, IDEX and Kucoin. adbank has a total market capitalization of $3.93 million and $20,908.00 worth of adbank was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008295 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 20.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.11 or 0.00848256 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 22.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002872 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00013488 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012691 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 18.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 20.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.58 or 0.00045196 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.62 or 0.00108918 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.21 or 0.00192225 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Adbank is an online ad platform built on the Ethereum blockchain. The platform will leverage the blockchain and AI technologies to remove the costly middlemen and also mitigate the $50 billion problems of ad fraud. By using the Adbank platform, publishers will be able to get paid for their content while charging advertisers less and creating a transparent ecosystem that benefits all key stakeholders in the industry. Existing ad platforms will be able to access anti-fraud AI tools through Adbank’s API, which will be powered with ADB tokens. “
adbank Token Trading
adbank can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not possible to buy adbank directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade adbank must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy adbank using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for adbank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for adbank and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.