Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded 5.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 26th. One Ubiq coin can now be purchased for $2.06 or 0.00022484 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. Ubiq has a market capitalization of $82.34 million and approximately $162,193.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Ubiq has traded 30.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9,209.18 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $696.08 or 0.07595510 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,036.94 or 0.11314900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $176.17 or 0.01922340 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $253.67 or 0.02767970 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.11 or 0.00219434 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.56 or 0.00115201 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $78.99 or 0.00861887 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $286.52 or 0.03126410 BTC.
Ubiq Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The cryptocurrency Jumbucks will be renamed as Ubiq (ticker UBQ), an Ethereum fork. Ubiq is the first Ethereum fork which brings about consensus level changes in the form of brand new code. The Digibyte's Digishield v3 difficulty adjustment algorithm has been ported to an Ethereum code base. Incidentally, this is the same difficulty algorithm recently chosen by the Zcash development team. Coins will be swapped at a 1:10 ratio to the new chain, as so ~36m UBQ will be issued. There will be 2 methods for swapping. Claiming or using an exchange which will perform a claim and adjust on-exchange balances accordingly. “
Ubiq Coin Trading
Ubiq can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ubiq and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.