Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded 4.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 1:00 AM ET on March 5th. Nano has a market cap of $1.46 billion and approximately $41.42 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Nano coin can currently be bought for about $10.93 or 0.00116383 BTC on major exchanges including CoinFalcon, Bit-Z, Kucoin and Mercatox. Over the last seven days, Nano has traded 23.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9,437.09 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $711.81 or 0.07578130 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,092.47 or 0.11630700 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $180.75 or 0.01924340 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $263.82 or 0.02808730 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.79 or 0.00221371 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $80.70 or 0.00859202 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $300.77 or 0.03202070 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00027164 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
Nano Coin Trading
Nano can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, BitGrail, Kucoin, Bit-Z, CoinFalcon, BitFlip and RightBTC. It is not possible to buy Nano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nano must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nano and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.