Media coverage about Fortuna Silver Mines (NYSE:FSM) (TSE:FVI) has been trending somewhat positive on Sunday, according to Accern. The research firm ranks the sentiment of media coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Fortuna Silver Mines earned a media sentiment score of 0.15 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the basic materials company an impact score of 47.4178689110921 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- The Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. (FSM) Trading 5.7% Higher – 10,000 Couples (10thousandcouples.com)
- Investors Recap on Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. (FSM) – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
- This Morning’s Research Reports on Silver Stocks — Coeur Mining, Endeavour Silver, First Majestic Silver, and Fortuna Silver Mines (prnewswire.com)
- Stock Needs Attention On EPS Growth Factors For Next Year: Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. (FSM) – Wallstreet Investorplace (wallstreetinvestorplace.com)
- Intraday Trade Secrets – Fortuna Silver Mines Inc., (NYSE: FSM) – Stock Watch (stocksnewstimes.com)
Shares of Fortuna Silver Mines (FSM) traded down $0.15 during trading on Friday, reaching $4.60. 1,507,478 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,083,289. The company has a current ratio of 4.77, a quick ratio of 4.45 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.08. The stock has a market cap of $734.33, a P/E ratio of 19.17 and a beta of 0.04. Fortuna Silver Mines has a fifty-two week low of $4.03 and a fifty-two week high of $6.55.
About Fortuna Silver Mines
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc is a Canada-based mining company engaged in silver mining and related activities in Latin America, including exploration, extraction and processing. The Company operates the Caylloma silver, lead, and zinc mine (Caylloma) in southern Peru and the San Jose silver and gold mine (San Jose) in southern Mexico.
Receive News & Ratings for Fortuna Silver Mines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fortuna Silver Mines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.