Bitcoin Cash (CURRENCY:BCH) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 5th. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Cash has traded up 42% against the dollar. One Bitcoin Cash coin can currently be bought for $1,279.67 or 0.14515800 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, xBTCe, Poloniex and Bithumb. Bitcoin Cash has a market cap of $21.71 billion and $459.61 million worth of Bitcoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8,835.81 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00047268 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.07 or 0.00363837 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00032825 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00029302 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $151.32 or 0.01716450 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004684 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004277 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002339 BTC.
Bitcoin Cash Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a hard forked version of the original Bitcoin. It is similar to bitcoin with regards to its protocol; Proof of Work SHA-256 hashing, 21,000,000 supply, same block times and reward system. However two main differences are the the blocksize limits, as of August 2017 Bitcoin has a 1MB blocksize limit whereas BCH proposes 8MB blocks. Also BCH will adjust the difficulty every 6 blocks as opposed to 2016 blocks as with Bitcoin.Bitcoin Cash is a proposal from the viaBTC mining pool and the Bitmain mining group to carry out a UAHF (User Activated Hard Fork) on August 1st 12:20 pm UTC. They rejected the agreed consensus (aka BIP-91 or SegWit2x) and have decided to fork the original Bitcoin blockchain and create this new version called “Bitcoin Cash”. Bitcoin Cash can be claimed by BTC owners who have their private keys or store their Bitcoins on a service that will split BCH for the customer.Specification”
Bitcoin Cash Coin Trading
Bitcoin Cash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: GDAX, Gemini, Kraken, EXX, Coinfloor, Coinrail, Independent Reserve, CoinEgg, ZB.COM, Korbit, Lbank, Livecoin, Luno, Bitstamp, WEX, itBit, Mr. Exchange, BX Thailand, Fisco, Bittrex, BL3P, OKEx, GetBTC, Bithumb, Bibox, Coinone, BitMEX, Quoine, BTCBOX, Bit-Z, YoBit, Paribu, Zaif, BTC Markets, Foxbit, BitBay, Bitso, BitGrail, Cryptopia, CEX.IO, BtcTrade.im, Kucoin, Coinroom, HitBTC, Bitcoin Indonesia, QuadrigaCX, BTCC, Allcoin, ACX, BTCTurk, Poloniex, Gate.io, Huobi, Tidex, Bitonic, Bitfinex, Liqui, Exmo, Upbit, LakeBTC, Gatecoin, RightBTC, Binance, CoolCoin, Bleutrade, Bitbank, CoinExchange, Negocie Coins, Coinsquare, Coinnest, bitFlyer, CoinsBank and xBTCe. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Cash using US dollars directly can do so using GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase.
Receive News & Ratings for Bitcoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bitcoin Cash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.