Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 27th. One Waves coin can currently be purchased for $5.55 or 0.00067301 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Exmo, Waves Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC and YoBit. During the last week, Waves has traded down 7.2% against the U.S. dollar. Waves has a total market cap of $555.05 million and approximately $23.36 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.79 or 0.00312685 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.29 or 0.00342998 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002235 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.84 or 0.00131461 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.12 or 0.00328827 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00021493 BTC.
- E-coin (ECN) traded 60.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.09 or 0.00195057 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0701 or 0.00000850 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001626 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003613 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is a custom blockchain tokens platform designed for large-scale business and consumer adoption. Waves was created to make the benefits of blockchain technology accessible to ordinary businesses and end users. The platform launched in 2016 and was designed from the ground up to address the shortcomings of existing blockchain services. The result is an enterprise-ready platform that emphasises security, easy token operations (creation, transfer, exchange) and a straightforward user experience, as well as dealing with critical long-term issues such as speed and scalability. “
Waves Coin Trading
Waves can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Coinrail, Tidex, Upbit, Gate.io, HitBTC, Binance, LiteBit.eu, OpenLedger DEX, Bitcoin Indonesia, Cryptomate, Livecoin, Waves Decentralized Exchange, COSS, Exmo, YoBit, Bittrex, Exrates and Kuna. It is not currently possible to purchase Waves directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Waves using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Waves and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.