Tierion (CURRENCY:TNT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. Tierion has a total market cap of $61.16 million and approximately $3.33 million worth of Tierion was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Tierion has traded down 1% against the dollar. One Tierion token can currently be bought for $0.14 or 0.00001710 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, HitBTC, ChaoEX and Huobi.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012688 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004621 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $109.02 or 0.01305740 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021407 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012025 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00050892 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 1,710.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002248 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.78 or 0.00296848 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00106952 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tierion is a platform for data verification. Tierion works by creating a proof that links data to a transaction on a blockchain. This is called anchoring. Anyone with this proof can verify the data’s integrity and timestamp without relying on a trusted authority. “
Buying and Selling Tierion
Tierion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Gate.io, Binance, ChaoEX, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Huobi and BigONE. It is not presently possible to buy Tierion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tierion must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tierion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Tierion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tierion and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.