Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded down 3.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 4th. Radium has a total market capitalization of $20.55 million and approximately $202,857.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Radium has traded down 4.8% against the US dollar. One Radium coin can currently be purchased for about $5.96 or 0.00070588 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Poloniex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $29.68 or 0.00351642 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0726 or 0.00000860 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003613 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008285 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 38% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001431 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000935 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Radium is the new look and function of xRadon – the original base of Project Radon. The goal of Project Radon is to deliver a variety of 100% decentralized services using the blockchain. Radium is the base blockchain, upon which all current services are built. Radium blockchian services are accessed through the Radium SmartChain. The SmartChain expands the utility of Radium far beyond that of a standard coin, with features such as Username-Address linkage and Proof-Of-Existences all 100% distributed within the blockchain. See the Radium SmartChain thread here for full list of functions and development goals. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Buying and Selling Radium
Radium can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Radium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Radium must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Radium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Radium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.