Pillar (CURRENCY:PLR) traded 8.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 11th. Pillar has a market capitalization of $296.82 million and approximately $623,964.00 worth of Pillar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Pillar has traded up 2.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Pillar token can now be bought for about $1.31 or 0.00015464 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC and EtherDelta.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012349 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.63 or 0.01334250 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004591 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021187 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011940 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00050530 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.21 or 0.00109064 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $24.25 or 0.00287288 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002658 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Pillar wallet will hold keys and let anyone transact with many blockchains (multi-chain wallet), will be able to see hundreds of kinds of tokens and coins. The Pillar wallet will not be tied with any browser, nor to an exchange (option to choose multiple exchanges). While the wallet and platform are open-source and free, users will pay for the various services with pillar tokens (PLRs) as they use them. The token will power the entire ecosystem, giving an instant business model to many projects that can tie in. “
Pillar Token Trading
Pillar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Pillar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pillar must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pillar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pillar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pillar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.