Particl (CURRENCY:PART) traded 6.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. Particl has a total market capitalization of $205.69 million and approximately $406,031.00 worth of Particl was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Particl has traded up 9.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Particl coin can currently be bought for approximately $23.20 or 0.00277987 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bit-Z and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003868 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.05 or 0.00036516 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001449 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000440 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Particl is a blockchain-based eCommerce platform, allowing customers and merchants to be directl connected on a peer-to-peer network with reliable privacy features. Users can buy or sell anything, similar to eBay, Etsy or Amazon, except that all the transaction data, payments and conversations happen over a self-governed, distributed network instead of a central server. Transactions within the network are conducted in PART, the native cryptocurrency in the Particl PoS blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Particl
Particl can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Bit-Z. It is not currently possible to purchase Particl directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Particl must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Particl using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Particl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Particl and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.