Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded down 5.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 11th. One Dogecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0050 or 0.00000060 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange and Koineks. Dogecoin has a total market cap of $561.32 million and $12.99 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Dogecoin has traded up 4.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $151.21 or 0.01821280 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0529 or 0.00000637 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004406 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006060 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00027279 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.24 or 0.00038876 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004781 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002151 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00033858 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001940 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A Bitcoin clone that has reached success through clever marketing. Over the past year well over a hundred new cryptocurrencies have been created but not many have instantly carved out a niche. Dogecoin has sponsored multiple high profile events such as Nascar teams and the winter olympics – even so there are few locations to use the coin – and instead it has become a de facto internet tipping currency. The coin has produced 100 billion units by the end of 2014 and is now producing roughly 5 billion units per year. “
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Livecoin, C-CEX, OpenLedger DEX, Cryptomate, SouthXchange, alcurEX, Bit-Z, DC-Ex, Tripe Dice Exchange, Upbit, Trade Satoshi, HitBTC, BtcTrade.im, Bits Blockchain, Bitcoin Indonesia, Bittrex, CoinExchange, Poloniex, NIX-E, Coinsquare, CoinEgg, Gate.io, YoBit, LiteBit.eu, AEX, Bleutrade, BTC Trade UA, Koineks, Kraken, Mercatox, Stocks.Exchange, Tidex, Tux Exchange, BitFlip, BX Thailand, Coingi, BitGrail, Cryptopia, BCEX, Coinhouse, Exrates, Bittylicious and Exmo. It is not currently possible to buy Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.