BitBean (CURRENCY:BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. One BitBean coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit, Bleutrade and CoinExchange. In the last week, BitBean has traded up 39.7% against the dollar. BitBean has a total market capitalization of $58.75 million and $1.98 million worth of BitBean was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00046925 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.25 or 0.01228730 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00019141 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004003 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.02 or 0.00036628 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004034 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009192 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00023157 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBean is another alternative crypto currency. Its Proof of Stake is different from other coins. In addition to only giving all coins that have over 6 hours age only 6 hours of age in the PoS calculations, the blocks which are found are static blocks similar to PoW. Each PoS block is 1000 coins. “
BitBean Coin Trading
BitBean can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit, Bleutrade, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy BitBean directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBean must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitBean using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBean and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.