Ardor (CURRENCY:ARDR) traded 3.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 27th. One Ardor token can currently be purchased for $0.50 or 0.00006121 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, AEX, LiteBit.eu and HitBTC. During the last week, Ardor has traded up 10.4% against the U.S. dollar. Ardor has a total market cap of $504.32 million and approximately $16.96 million worth of Ardor was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.15 or 0.00147340 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00031367 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00016441 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00035059 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00010391 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded up 96.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000298 BTC.
Ardor Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ardor is a Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) Platform that will allow users to create their own child chains with specific settings for asset issuance. Ardor is the evolution of the NXT blockchain and offers many advantages over its predecessor, both in functionality and in scalability. ARDR, the Main Chain tokens are the backbone of the platform, they will be used maintain the blockchain and forge tokens from tx fees, which is the equivalent of Mining in the NXT Proof of Stake (PoS) protocol. The distribution process for Ardor started on the 14th of July and lasted until 12th of October. During this time hourly snapshots of NXT Balances were taken and averaged, the balance was then given to holders on a 1 to 1 scale. ARDR issued as an asset on the NXT 1.9 Blockchain until the full release of the Ardor Platform in Q3 of 2017. A second set of tokens will be given to users according to their NXT holding on the day the first block of Ardor is mined, meaning that the balance won’t be measured and averaged over a period of time, but will instead be given on a 0.5 – 1 scale according to the one snapshot taken at the moment of the Genesis Block. These tokens will house the features of the first Ardor child chain. “
Ardor Token Trading
Ardor can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, Poloniex and AEX. It is not currently possible to buy Ardor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ardor must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ardor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Ardor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ardor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.