Press coverage about ANN (NYSE:ANN) has been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern reports. The research firm rates the sentiment of media coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. ANN earned a media sentiment score of 0.05 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the specialty retailer an impact score of 46.1684427513744 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- 2nd Annual Black History Month Literary Weekend expands due to popular demand (prweb.com)
- First Ever Decentralized Repo Platform Announces Launch (themerkle.com)
- PR: Marketing Cloud Lydian Announces New Investment from Prolific Blockchain Investor, Chris Rouland and Announcement of New Advisors (news.bitcoin.com)
- Lydian Gets New Investment from Prolific Blockchain Investor, Chris Rouland (bitcoinist.com)
- Technavio Announces New Research on the Global Smart Band Market (markets.financialcontent.com)
ANN (NYSE ANN) remained flat at $$44.92 during trading on Friday. ANN has a fifty-two week low of $31.69 and a fifty-two week high of $48.95. The firm has a market cap of $2,060.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of 27.06 and a beta of 1.25.
ANN INC., through its wholly owned subsidiaries, is a specialty retailer of women’s apparel, shoes and accessories sold primarily under the Ann Taylor and LOFT brands. The Company operates in four segments: Ann Taylor, LOFT, Ann Taylor Factory and LOFT Outlet. The Company operates approximately 1,030 retail stores in 47 states of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada, comprising 245 Ann Taylor stores, 537 LOFT stores, 116 Ann Taylor Factory stores, 127 LOFT Outlet stores and five Lou & Grey stores.
Receive News & Ratings for ANN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ANN and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.