Media coverage about ANN (NYSE:ANN) has been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern reports. Accern rates the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. ANN earned a daily sentiment score of 0.05 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the specialty retailer an impact score of 46.1684427513744 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern’s analysis:
- Daikin Announces Creard as the Brand Name for its Low Global Warming Potential (GWP) Products (prweb.com)
- Cornerstone Staffing Solutions, Inc. Announces the Acquisition of Chicago-based Arlington Resources, Inc. (prweb.com)
- Liberty University and Laporte Announce Exclusive Partnership (prweb.com)
- Xulon Press Announces the Release of Levitical Priestess Encourages Women to Speak Out About Abuse (prweb.com)
- Blackstone / GSO Senior Floating Rate Term Fund Announces Preliminary Filing for a Rights Offering (markets.financialcontent.com)
Separately, KeyCorp upgraded shares of ANN to an “overweight” rating and set a $50.00 target price on the stock in a research report on Saturday, September 30th.
ANN INC., through its wholly owned subsidiaries, is a specialty retailer of women’s apparel, shoes and accessories sold primarily under the Ann Taylor and LOFT brands. The Company operates in four segments: Ann Taylor, LOFT, Ann Taylor Factory and LOFT Outlet. The Company operates approximately 1,030 retail stores in 47 states of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada, comprising 245 Ann Taylor stores, 537 LOFT stores, 116 Ann Taylor Factory stores, 127 LOFT Outlet stores and five Lou & Grey stores.
Receive News & Ratings for ANN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ANN and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.