News articles about Aqua Metals (NASDAQ:AQMS) have trended somewhat positive on Sunday, according to Accern. The research group identifies negative and positive press coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Aqua Metals earned a news sentiment score of 0.03 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the business services provider an impact score of 43.9261308833167 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in… (lifepulsehealth.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Notifies Investors of Class Action Lawsuit And Encourages Those Who Have Losses In Excess Of $100,000 From Investment In Aqua Metals, Inc. (Nasdaq:AQMS) To Contact Brower Piven Before The Lead Plaintiff Deadline (finance.yahoo.com)
- EQUITY ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Notifies Shareholders It Filed a Complaint on Behalf of Aqua Metals, Inc. Shareholders and Lead Plaintiff Deadline Set for February 13, 2018 – AQMS (finance.yahoo.com)
- The Klein Law Firm Reminds Investors of Commencement of a Class Action Filed on Behalf of Aqua Metals, Inc. Shareholders and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of February 13, 2018 (finance.yahoo.com)
- Aqua Metals, Inc. (AQMS) Titivates on Volatility and Performance Measure – Stock News Stop (stockmarketstop.com)
Several equities research analysts recently weighed in on the stock. Zacks Investment Research raised shares of Aqua Metals from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Wednesday, December 13th. Oppenheimer reissued a “buy” rating and set a $34.00 price target on shares of Aqua Metals in a research report on Friday, November 10th. Finally, HC Wainwright reaffirmed a “buy” rating on shares of Aqua Metals in a research report on Friday, November 10th. One analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, one has given a hold rating and six have assigned a buy rating to the company’s stock. The company currently has an average rating of “Buy” and an average target price of $28.60.
Aqua Metals (NASDAQ:AQMS) last posted its earnings results on Thursday, November 9th. The business services provider reported ($0.31) EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.27) by ($0.04). The business had revenue of $0.59 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $0.65 million. equities analysts predict that Aqua Metals will post -1.22 earnings per share for the current year.
About Aqua Metals
Aqua Metals, Inc is engaged in the business of recycling lead through a process that the Company developed and named AquaRefining. The Company’s AquaRefining process focuses on providing for the recycling of lead acid batteries (LABs) and the production of lead. AquaRefining uses bio-degradable aqueous solvent and an ambient temperature electro-chemical process to produce lead.
Receive News & Ratings for Aqua Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aqua Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.