News articles about YuMe (NYSE:YUME) have been trending somewhat positive on Thursday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern rates the sentiment of media coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. YuMe earned a media sentiment score of 0.12 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the business services provider an impact score of 46.8782680739628 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern’s rankings:
- Monteverde & Associates PC Files Class Action Lawsuit On Behalf Of Shareholders Of Yume, Inc In The Northern District Of California (finance.yahoo.com)
- Cambridge Index jumps 2.2% (cambridgenetwork.co.uk)
- Nearly Three in Four People Use Their Connected TV Device Daily, According to New YuMe Connected Device Study (finance.yahoo.com)
- The First Japanese Pavilion “JAPAN TECH” at CES 2018 (advfn.com)
- RhythmOne Commences Exchange Offer To Acquire YuMe, Inc. (YUME) (streetinsider.com)
YuMe (NYSE YUME) traded down $0.36 during mid-day trading on Thursday, reaching $4.44. The company had a trading volume of 321,548 shares, compared to its average volume of 332,756. YuMe has a 12-month low of $3.35 and a 12-month high of $6.06. The firm has a market cap of $164.25, a PE ratio of 18.50 and a beta of 0.46. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01, a current ratio of 2.19 and a quick ratio of 2.19.
YuMe, Inc (YuMe) is an independent provider of multi-screen video advertising technology, connecting brand advertisers, digital media property owners and consumers of video content across a range of Internet-connected devices. The Company operating segments include Domestic and International. The Company offers advertising customers end-to-end marketing solutions by combining data-driven technologies with deep insight into audience behavior.
Receive News & Ratings for YuMe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for YuMe and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.