News stories about Monster Digital (NASDAQ:MSDI) have been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm rates the sentiment of news coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Monster Digital earned a daily sentiment score of 0.15 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media stories about the company an impact score of 45.0096131264667 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Monster Digital (MSDI) Announces Strategic, Legal Developments (streetinsider.com)
- MONSTER DIGITAL, INC. (NASDAQ:MSDI) Files An 8-K Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement (4-traders.com)
- Monster Digital, Inc. : Provides Update Regarding Anticipated Closing Date for Merger with Innovate Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (4-traders.com)
- Monster Digital, Inc. Provides Update Regarding Anticipated Closing Date for Merger with Innovate Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (finance.yahoo.com)
- Did Monster Digital Inc’s (MSDI) Recent Earnings Growth Beat The Trend? (finance.yahoo.com)
Monster Digital (NASDAQ MSDI) traded down $0.13 during trading hours on Wednesday, reaching $0.67. 421,200 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 439,308. Monster Digital has a 52 week low of $0.40 and a 52 week high of $3.51.
Receive News & Ratings for Monster Digital Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Monster Digital Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.