News articles about Diana Containerships (NASDAQ:DCIX) have trended somewhat positive this week, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. Accern identifies positive and negative press coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Diana Containerships earned a news impact score of 0.10 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the shipping company an impact score of 43.9261608362819 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern’s analysis:
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, PC Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Diana … – Business Wire (press release) (businesswire.com)
- DCIX ALERT: Rosen Law Firm Reminds Diana Containerships Inc … – EconoTimes (econotimes.com)
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Diana Containerships, Inc. (DCIX) and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm (finance.yahoo.com)
- Wired News – Diana Containerships Announces New Time Charter Contract for m/v Hamburg With Wan Hai Lines (finance.yahoo.com)
- DCIX ALERT: Rosen Law Firm Reminds Diana Containerships Inc. Investors of Important Deadline in Class Action – DCIX (finance.yahoo.com)
Diana Containerships (NASDAQ:DCIX) opened at $6.63 on Wednesday. Diana Containerships has a 52 week low of $1.56 and a 52 week high of $26,918.64.
WARNING: “Diana Containerships (DCIX) Given Daily Coverage Optimism Rating of 0.10” was first posted by StockNewsTimes and is owned by of StockNewsTimes. If you are reading this piece on another publication, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of U.S. & international copyright & trademark law. The original version of this piece can be viewed at https://stocknewstimes.com/2017/12/06/diana-containerships-dcix-given-daily-coverage-optimism-rating-of-0-10.html.
Diana Containerships Inc is a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the ownership of containerships. As of December 31, 2016, the Company’s fleet consisted of six panamax and six post-panamax containerships with a combined carrying capacity of 61,517 twenty-foot equivalent unit (TEU).
Receive News & Ratings for Diana Containerships Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Diana Containerships Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.