News stories about (NYSE:DLPH) have been trending somewhat positive this week, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group ranks the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. earned a media sentiment score of 0.17 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news headlines about the company an impact score of 46.1154206183023 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- Delphi Automotive PLC NYSE:DLPH Volatility at Extreme Levels (thefucomics.com)
- With Delphi Splitting In Two, Morgan Stanley Says One Stock Is Worth Buying (finance.yahoo.com)
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Receives New Coverage from Analysts at Bank of America (americanbankingnews.com)
- Barclays Begins Coverage on Delphi Automotive (DLPH) (americanbankingnews.com)
- ETFs with exposure to Delphi Automotive Plc : December 5, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: This news story was first posted by StockNewsTimes and is the property of of StockNewsTimes. If you are accessing this news story on another site, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of United States and international trademark & copyright laws. The legal version of this news story can be read at https://stocknewstimes.com/2017/12/06/delphi-automotive-dlph-getting-somewhat-positive-news-coverage-analysis-finds.html.