News stories about Bluegreen Vacations (NYSE:BXG) have been trending somewhat negative on Wednesday, Accern Sentiment reports. The research group identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Bluegreen Vacations earned a media sentiment score of -0.02 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media coverage about the company an impact score of 45.5784450799728 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Alan B. Levan Sells 974,797 Shares of Bluegreen Vacations Corporation (BXG) Stock (americanbankingnews.com)
- Bluegreen Vacations Leverages ProcessMAP’s Cloud-based Platform to Improve Guest Safety and Experience (bizjournals.com)
- Bluegreen Vacations Corporation and BBX Capital Corporation Announce Exercise of Underwriters’ Option to Purchase Additional Shares (finance.yahoo.com)
- Bluegreen Vacations Corp (BXG) IPO: 7 Things to Know (investorplace.com)
- Top Stock Gainers & News Inspiring Rally – TLYS HOME NWY LZB BXG (rttnews.com)
Shares of Bluegreen Vacations (BXG) opened at $16.02 on Wednesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.86, a current ratio of 8.55 and a quick ratio of 6.14. Bluegreen Vacations has a 12 month low of $12.50 and a 12 month high of $17.13.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY NOTICE: This article was originally published by StockNewsTimes and is the property of of StockNewsTimes. If you are reading this article on another site, it was illegally stolen and republished in violation of U.S. and international trademark & copyright law. The legal version of this article can be viewed at https://stocknewstimes.com/2017/12/06/bluegreen-vacations-bxg-getting-somewhat-negative-media-coverage-analysis-shows.html.
About Bluegreen Vacations
Bluegreen Corporation operates as a sales, marketing, and management company focusing on the vacation ownership industry in the United States. The company markets, sells, and manages vacation ownership interests (VOIs) in resorts that are developed or acquired by the company, or developed and owned by others.
Receive News & Ratings for Bluegreen Vacations Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bluegreen Vacations Corporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.