Press coverage about Tronox Limited (NYSE:TROX) has been trending somewhat positive on Wednesday, Accern Sentiment reports. Accern scores the sentiment of news coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Tronox Limited earned a daily sentiment score of 0.11 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news headlines about the company an impact score of 45.006901177338 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- BRIEF-Exxaro Resources completes sale of Tronox shares (feeds.reuters.com)
- Tronox Limited (TROX) stock traded 14431155 shares actively on Oct 5, 2017 with flow of 4.67% – Voice Of Analysts (analystsbuzz.com)
- Traders Recap: Tronox Limited, (NYSE: TROX) – Stocks In The News (press release) (tradingnewsnow.com)
- Tronox Limited (TROX) noted a price change of 4.67% and LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU) closes with a move of 1.67% – Stocks Gallery (stocksgallery.com)
- Hot Stock under Consideration: Tronox Limited (NYSE: TROX) – Alpha Beta Stock (alphabetastock.com)
Shares of Tronox Limited (TROX) opened at 25.37 on Wednesday. The stock has a market capitalization of $3.02 billion, a P/E ratio of 63.58 and a beta of 3.48. Tronox Limited has a 1-year low of $7.40 and a 1-year high of $25.99. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $22.05 and its 200-day moving average price is $18.25.
Separately, BidaskClub raised Tronox Limited from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Wednesday, July 12th.
About Tronox Limited
Tronox Limited produces and markets titanium bearing mineral sands and titanium dioxide (TiO2) pigment in North America, Europe, South Africa, and the Asia-Pacific region. It primarily operates in two segments, TiO2 and Alkali. The TiO2 segment engages in the exploration, mining, and beneficiation of mineral sands deposits.
Receive News & Ratings for Tronox Limited Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tronox Limited and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.