Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Generac Holdlings (NYSE: GNRC):
- 7/13/2017 – Generac Holdlings was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/11/2017 – Generac Holdlings is now covered by analysts at Wolfe Research. They set a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 7/10/2017 – Generac Holdlings was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Generac Holdings Inc. is a manufacturer of backup power generation products serving residential, light commercial and industrial markets. The Company designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets a range of automatic, stationary standby, and portable generators. Generac’s power systems range in output from 800 watts to 9 megawatts and are available through a broad network of independent and industrial dealers, retailers and wholesalers. The Company offers generators fueled by natural gas, liquid propane, gasoline, diesel, and Bi-Fuel. It also provides air-cooled engines. In addition, Generac designs, manufactures, sources and modifies engines, alternators, automatic transfer switches and other components necessary for its products. The Company’s generators are fueled by natural gas, liquid propane, gasoline, diesel and Bi-Fuel (combined diesel and natural gas). Generac Holdings Inc. is headquartered in Waukesha, Wisconsin. “
- 7/6/2017 – Generac Holdlings was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/5/2017 – Generac Holdlings was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/2/2017 – Generac Holdlings was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Generac Holdlings Inc. (GNRC) traded up 0.14% during mid-day trading on Tuesday, hitting $36.54. 209,566 shares of the stock were exchanged. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $35.98 and a 200-day moving average price of $37.37. The stock has a market capitalization of $2.30 billion, a P/E ratio of 23.26 and a beta of 1.40. Generac Holdlings Inc. has a 12-month low of $32.33 and a 12-month high of $44.84.
Generac Holdlings (NYSE:GNRC) last released its earnings results on Thursday, April 27th. The technology company reported $0.41 EPS for the quarter, meeting the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.41. The firm had revenue of $331.80 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $321.82 million. Generac Holdlings had a return on equity of 45.83% and a net margin of 6.81%. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 15.8% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business posted $0.46 EPS. Equities analysts predict that Generac Holdlings Inc. will post $2.95 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In other Generac Holdlings news, CEO Aaron Jagdfeld sold 5,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, July 3rd. The stock was sold at an average price of $36.50, for a total value of $182,500.00. Following the sale, the chief executive officer now owns 1,049,911 shares in the company, valued at approximately $38,321,751.50. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this hyperlink. Insiders own 3.00% of the company’s stock.
Generac Holdings Inc (Generac) is a designer and manufacturer of power generation equipment and other engine powered products. The Company serves the residential, light commercial, industrial, oil and gas, and construction markets. Its segments include Domestic and International. The Domestic segment includes the Generac business.
Receive News & Ratings for Generac Holdlings Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Generac Holdlings Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.